[Geany-Users] Font too small

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Jul 20 14:24:05 UTC 2015

Le 20/07/2015 15:44, Ronald Fischer a écrit :
> […]
>> How does the font look in other applications you use? I guess it will be
>> similarly small.
>
> It seems to vary. Some (the Pale Moon browser for instance) use larger
> fonts. Some (Outlook!) indeed use the same system font for the
> configuration which is used for the icons.

Hum, I'm afraid if a MS application like Outlook doesn't do as you like
it probably means Windows isn't configured as you like (if it even is
possible, I don't know).

The default theme GTK (GTK is the UI toolkit we use) uses on Windows
relies on the Windows theming API to draw the components, so it should
(unless it has bugs of course) follow what the Windows theming API
thinks is right.

BTW, how did 1.24 look?  I find it odd it changed, but maybe it did as
we upgraded to a newer GTK version…

Regards,
Colomban