[Geany-Users] Geany-Plugins website down because of issue at sf

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Jul 20 08:27:04 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

As on different channels people are getting nervous:
SF had some major issues with the storage. They are currently in
recovering mode. Until they finished, plugins.geany.org will not be
available -- at least I hope so it will be back later. Proactive
information from sf was not given so I only have the information from
Twitter¹ and related pages

We might will need to switch also plugin pages to our infrastructure later.

Our github-Repos are not effected by this as well as geany.org is fine.

Cheers,
Frank

¹ https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops