[Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany 1.25 is out!

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Sun Jul 12 21:59:58 UTC 2015

Congratulations to everyone involved with Geany's development and
ongoing support. Fantastic work! I love the idea of time-based
releases, though I would have thought you would choose 6-monthly
instead of 4-monthly sprints.

Thank you to Jiří Techet for the OSX build as it looks fantastic and
works well. A colleague who uses OSX and Linux was recently frustrated
with trying to find a suitable text editor for OSX, given his love for
Geany. The advent of the OSX build solved his problem immediately.