[Geany-Users] Replace on pop up menu

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Jan 30 19:43:47 UTC 2015

Whilst it would be possible to add a context sensitive replace to the
context menu IMO it would not add much since the default behaviour of the
normal replace menu is to be context sensitive.

Sure you don't have to take your hand off the mouse to bring up the replace
menu, but then you do to type the replacement text.  So you could type the
shortcut for the main menu replace instead of the right click since you
have to have your hands off the mouse next anyway.