[Geany-Users] Syntax support for Lisp, Scheme files

Ongun Arısev ongunarisev at xxxxx
Sun Jan 18 10:06:55 UTC 2015

Actually I am using - I think correct me if I am wrong- a dialect of Scheme
called Libctl <http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Libctl> for
scientific purposes in a program called MEEP. I think its syntax is similar
to Scheme although I have not used Scheme before and by comment toggling I
mean that commenting in/out with a keyboard shortcut as in other source
files by prepending the text with a semicolon.

Ongun Arısev