[Geany-Users] geany anf django

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Jan 10 11:18:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

it depends of how exactly you want to "integrate Django virtualenv in
Geany".
One more possibility, aside from what Frank already mentioned, you could
use custom build commands to run code in your virtualenv.

For custom build commands (see the Build menu) simply use the Python
executable in your virtualenv and not the system-wide Python
interpreter. That is, simply specify the full path in the build
commands, e.g.:
/home/<user>/projects/<project>/env/bin/python manage.py check

And simply adjust the paths and commands you want to run.
By using the Python interpreter of the virtualenv, you don't need to
activate it, the Python interpreter will do for you.