[Geany-Users] Looking to contribute

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at xxxxx
Sun Dec 13 14:47:55 UTC 2015

Thanks for the response.

Again, deleted a lot of stuff that is old or doesn't need a reply.

On Sunday, December 13, 2015 09:23:54 AM you wrote:
> Also there hasn't been a great clamour of interest for a mail file
> editor, so it isn't guaranteed to be included.

I assumed, but I guess I should ask.

If I had a Scintilla lexer, even if it is not distributed with Scite, iirc, it
is fairly easy to add / activate it for my own use.  I guess I assumed I could
to the same for any Scintilla based editor (like Geany)?

Randy Kramer

PS: If I see something else I should have responded to, I'll post again,
otherwise you can assume I'm in agreement.