[Geany-Users] 1.25 incorrectly detecting file changes

Tim Tisdall tisdall at xxxxx
Tue Aug 11 13:21:08 UTC 2015

I'll take the conversation over there then...

I have no problem building it from source, but I don't really have the time
to familiarize myself with the codebase to try to figure out the source of
the problem.