[Geany-Users] Users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 1

R. Mariotti r.mariotti at xxxxx
Mon Aug 3 22:02:20 UTC 2015

While we're on the subject of find and replace, a nice feature would be
to be able to limit the action to a blocked section of code. Example:
Assume I want to change all occurences of a string WITHIN a certain
section such as an output block, etc.  Being able to block then perform
the action and have it limited to the highlighted area I think would be
quite productive.

Just my $.02 worth.

---