[Geany-Users] Is this impossible in geany?

JY Kim jkim747 at xxxxx
Sun May 25 23:57:39 UTC 2014

Hello.

I wonder if this is possible in geany.
When I have clicked function name, I want the definition of it will
appear in lower window.
And when I have clicked lower window, I want upper window jump to the
functioin definition.
I think I am too much accustomed to source insight.
I've tried to find this feature and also tried code navigation
plug-in.
Code navigation plug-in supports feature similar to this but I want
some more.
If this is not possible in geany, please recommend me some multi
platform editor which supports this feature.

Please answer.
Thanks.