[Geany-Users] custom syntax rules

B rock brock at xxxxx
Mon Jun 2 16:16:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,
     I really like using geany for C++ development, and I have a quick question about custom syntax highlighting rules. Presently I can change the syntax colouring of existing rules like "comment", "string", "brace_good" etc. I was wondering if it's possible to create custom rules and colour them. For example, colour any word that begins with a capital letter, or colour specific operators like brackets, etc. In some other editors like vim I would achieve this using a regex to define the rule. Is it possible in geany? Thanks,
brock