[Geany-Users] Downtime of geany.org and lists on Saturday, July 26 2014

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Jul 26 08:45:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

We are back online.
By the moment, we didn't find any issues -- all seems up and running. If
you do find anything, please contact either Enrico or me directly.

Cheers,
Frank