[Geany-Users] styling of selected text in unfocused window

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Jul 23 10:10:52 UTC 2014

On 23 July 2014 19:57, pauriem at gmail.com <pauriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have set fg and bg colors for text selection in filetypes
> configuration but these are not applied sometimes after the editor
> window loses focus, for instance when the search dialog is open or
> after switching between tabbed documents too for some odd reason
>
> can i specify somewhere also a style for unfocused selection? the
> colors i get now make the text hard to read and clash with the rest of
> the styling

No, because its not indended to change I don't think.  Looks like a bug.

Can confirm it happens on a default 1.24.1

07:54:44: Geany INFO : Geany 1.24.1 (git >= b77e810), en_AU.UTF-8
07:54:44: Geany INFO : GTK 2.24.13, GLib 2.34.1

Perhaps you could raise a bug report.