[Geany-Users] I want to run a c program on Prisoner's Dilemma in Geany but can't

Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at xxxxx
Wed Jul 23 09:29:21 UTC 2014

*[Attention- some additions]*

On 22/07/2014, Rajib Bandopadhyay <bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Knoppix 7.2. The version is in Debian archive. Link:
> https://packages.debian.org/sid/i386/geany-plugin-scope/download
> Knoppix Synaptic shows this as broken in status window.
> Thanks for replying.
> Regards.

I deactivated the knoppix repositories, and tried both installing from
Debian repository using Synaptic, and also via downloading the
packages from Debian repository and installing via gdebi. But the
result were the same.

I am puzzled by the issue, so I wrote to Geany developers.

One suggestion: GeoGebra, of which I am a poster, has a standalone
package to be used in Linux, which runs irrespective of any version of
Linux you are running.
Can Geany developers think similarly?
I am not aware if they already have. Maybe they have!
Regards