[Geany-Users] Use python virtualenvs in Geany

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at xxxxx
Fri Jan 31 23:58:59 UTC 2014

Thanks for the help. I use virtualenvwrapper and am comfortable with it.

Will just start from with env at moment and play with the build commands.

Perhaps I was over thinking it.

Thanks

Sayth