[Geany-Users] tweaking

Ramsey Darling rdarling42 at xxxxx
Thu Feb 6 17:15:05 UTC 2014

Greetings!

I am wondering about tweaking a particular behaviour, and I am not even
sure it's possible. Basically, when I am writing a function, and I add
braces,  I then place the cursor in between the braces and hit enter.
The brace drops down to the next line as expected, but indented. I find
this very annoying after a while, and I have to hit the backspace key
and bring the brace back into line. I don't know if it's clear what I am
asking, and I don't know if there is anything that can be done about it,
but I do find it irritating, and I don't find this behaviour in similar
editors (sublime text 2, komodo edit, etc)

any ideas?