[Geany-Users] Use python virtualenvs in Geany

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at xxxxx
Sun Feb 2 01:29:47 UTC 2014

/bin/bash -c source .bin/activate; python file1.py (in directory:
/home/sayth/Projects/Test)
.bin/activate: line 0: source: filename argument required
source: usage: source filename [arguments]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "file1.py", line 3, in <module>
    import django
ImportError: No module named django