[Geany-Users] Use python virtualenvs in Geany

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at xxxxx
Sat Feb 1 10:08:38 UTC 2014

I use the Project Plugin. Would be good if I could tie it to that to have
each project assigned its own venv. Yes using workon in a build would be
hard as you cannot prompt for input as to what 'workon (self)'.

Still we have the project plugin and the vc plugin both for workin on
project code(as it appears to me). Pydev just asks for the venv and ties it
to the project.

Will post if I come to a solution that works well.

Sayth