[Geany-Users] Jump to start/end of visual line

sende.mir.post at gmx.de sende.mir.post at xxxxx
Tue Dec 23 16:53:27 UTC 2014

Just found out that <Alt> + <End> and <Alt> + <Home> do what I want.

However, I want to swap those key bindings with <End> and <Home>.

There is an option to swap <Alt> + <End> with <End>, but there is no key binding for <Alt> + <Home> in my configuration dialog. There's only <Home>. :(

@Developers: Could you add <Alt> + <Home>, so I can re-bind it?

And unfortunately, in German translation the name of the key bindings <Alt> + <End> and <End> is exactly the same, though these are two different options.

Regards,
Bernd