[Geany-Users] Left Margin and Alternating Line Backgrounds

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Aug 24 11:16:56 UTC 2014

On 24 August 2014 20:23, Matan Bendix Shenhav <m.shenhav at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Geany Users,
>
> I have only recently rubbed the magic lamp, so please excuse my naivety; I
> have two questions:
>
> 1. Is there a setting or plugin that permits line backgrounds to alternate
> in shading?

No there isn't any built-in capability to do that, and I don't know of
any plugin either (but maybe someone else does).

> 2. Is there a way to add a left margin / a small space between the beginning
> of the lines and the folding and number margins?

The left and right margin is not set by Geany, so a plugin could set
it but I'm not aware of any that does.