[Geany-Users] Boothes at upcoming FLOSS events

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Aug 17 17:47:01 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Upcoming weekend  (23th/24th August) there will be a booth on
German FrOScon in Sankt Augustin/Bonn¹ -- real nice German FLOSS
developer conference. This booth will be togehter with folks of Xfce
and mostly done by Enrico. So If you are around Cologne upcoming
weekend, pass by at Sankt Augustin and maye say »hi«.

I just want to let you know that Geany will have a booth at Prague
Linux² Days by start of October. The event is happing at weekend 5-6th
October in Prague. So Czech, Slovak and all people around: You are
welcome to join or visit us there and meet Enrico, Jiri and me ;) The
booth will again be together with our (German) friends of Xfce.

Cheers,
Frank

¹ http://froscon.org
² http://www.linuxdays.cz/english/