[Geany-Users] Page-down at start

Péter peter20 at xxxxx
Mon Aug 4 15:51:45 UTC 2014

If I rename the (xy.cpp) file to xy.xml (or xy.qw or xy.txt) then it works! (Incidentally discovered.)
(In Geany, the previous file was closed (but Geany remains open); (I do not know, where goes this
time the focus..); in the xfce4-terminal I issue "geany xy.xml"; Geany and its editor both get the
focus; a text caret appears at the beginning of the file; PageDown immediately works.)

If I rename the file to xy.pas then it does not work. (Geany get the focus but its editor not.)
("Filetype: Pascal")
If I close Geany and issue (the same) "geany xy.pas" then it works. (Caret appears, PageDown works.)

In my Geany, "virtual terminal support" is not loaded, and "plugin support" is not enabled (but when
it was enabled, the symptom was the same).