[Geany-Users] Page-down at start

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Aug 4 15:10:39 UTC 2014

Le 04/08/2014 14:28, Péter a écrit :
> I would like to start editing files from the terminal window, and when
> Geany opens it, I would like to use the PageDown key and/or "Find next"
> and Ctrl-V (paste clipboard).
>
> When I issue "geany xxxxfile.c" (Geany already running), Geany shows the
> file, so far is OK.
> (But there is no visible cursor yet.)
>
> [...]

The focus stays wherever it was before you opened that file, if it was
on an editor it will be in your newly open file, but if it was in e.g.
the Search field in the toolbar or in the VTE, it will stay there.

I think this behavior is decent, but maybe it would be acceptable to
change it, not sure.

Regards,
Colomban