[Geany-Users] cmd window problem

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Sep 24 19:58:27 UTC 2013

On 13-09-24 06:15 AM, JPM wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the execution command <pathTo>/python.exe "%f" the error persists.
>
> As you say it is very weird.

Where is your script located? I think Geany writes the runner script to
the same directory as the script, which may not work as expected if the
file is in some weird place like a directory you don't have proper
permissions in (ex. outside of your home folder), a shared drive, a
mounted FTP drive, etc. When I try to Execute such a script with Geany
it places an error message in the Status tab and the status bar.

Just an idea.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush