[Geany-Users] Introduction to the list

Amulya Sahoo amulya349 at xxxxx
Mon Nov 25 06:29:56 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
                   I am Amulya Sahoo a Computer engineering student. I have
a knowledge of C, C++ , C#, Javascript, CSS, PHP and a bit of .NET. But, I
prefer to do coding in C and C++ language. I can say I am a beginner coder
with a knowledge of all the basics along with pointers, C Data structures
like linked lists, stacks etc and some object oriented knowledge i.e. class
concept. I am working with c from 1 year. I have not worked on any open
source project but I wanna work with to start my carrier with Open Source.
I want to contribute to this project by any mean I can but need help of
other developers' too in most cases as I am new to this.