[Geany-Users] Please check your mail clients to support threads

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Thu Nov 14 12:20:07 UTC 2013

Am 14.11.2013 13:15, schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> Am 14.11.2013 12:40, schrieb Thomas Martitz:
>>> ACK.
>>
>> So do this :) You tend to just change subjects within threads without
>> starting new ones.
> Message ID?
> If you refer to discussion Gtk2 vs Gtk3, it was a follow up. No new
> thread -- just picking one aspect.

Yes, this is one example. For me there is no difference between between
"picking one aspect" and a new thread, because the subject changes in
both cases, and I only differentiate email threads by subject.

Best regards.