[Geany-Users] Please check your mail clients to support threads

Andreas Tscharner andy at xxxxx
Wed Nov 13 10:19:07 UTC 2013

On 13.11.2013 11:13, Thomas Martitz wrote:

[snip]
> Thunderbird doesn't split on subject change which makes it very weird
> for me if you just change the subject to start a new thread. E.g. the

Which is exactly the _CORRECT_ behavior.
> thread "Gtk2 vs Gtk3 (was. Re: A direction for Geany)" is a subthread of
> "A direction for Geany" for me. Very annoying.
Yes, this is a desired behavior, if the subject changes during the
discussion.

Use the [Write] button in Thunderbird to compose a new message!

Best regards
	Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   andy at vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454