[Geany-Users] Please check your mail clients to support threads

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Nov 12 22:36:24 UTC 2013

And to add to Franks note, please don't do reply-all, just reply to the
list.  When you reply-all the direct reply will almost always get to the
sender before the list bounce, so it is likely this is the one that will
get the next reply, and that means to you directly, taking the conversation
off list.

Also please don't edit subject lines unless you mean to split the thread,
the big ugly Gorilla of webmail clients, Gmail, will only thread based on
subject.  So editing the subject means you split the thread for those users.