[Geany-Users] 8Bits Plugin for Microcontrollers

lmx lmx1 at xxxxx
Mon Nov 11 04:03:31 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

for what I understand plugindata.h have the structs of the Program data,
and geanyfunctions.h, an functions to access the places in plugindata.h,
geanyplugin.h include both...am I right?

I have this table,    table_box = gtk_table_new(1,4,FALSE);     with a
label, two combox's and a button at the end , I want to add them at the
end of the toolbar...

Is that possible?I am struggling with this , and I am in a dead end..

I have search in geanyfunctions.h, but I only found a macro for this... :S

plugin_add_toolbar_item(geany_plugin, table_box); //*Is this the only
way to add items to toolbar?*

*plugin_add_toolbar_item* only accept a GtktoolItem * ?
I think that means only GtkToolButton,GtkSeparatorToolItem, but if I
want to add a table(1,4)?how can I do that?

I noticed that I can't do that with gtk_container_add( GTK_CONTAINER(
geany_data->main_widgets->toolbar), table_box );  I don't know why...

does any body knows, how to do this?

thanks

regards
tux