[Geany-Users] Geany list

Yosef Or Boczko yoseforb at xxxxx
Sun Nov 10 23:58:16 UTC 2013

Hey,

I try to build the Geany Code Format plugin from the git,
usage the autoget.sh, and I get the follwoing errors (I have
automake 1.14):
/autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoheader --force
usautoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --force-missing
r configure.ac:8: installing 'build-aux/compile'
configure.ac:8: installing 'build-aux/config.guess'
configure.ac:8: installing 'build-aux/config.sub'
configure.ac:6: installing 'build-aux/install-sh'
configure.ac:6: installing 'build-aux/missing'
automake: warnings are treated as errors
/usr/share/automake-1.14/am/ltlibrary.am: warning: 'codeformat.la':
linking libtool libraries using a non-POSIX
/usr/share/automake-1.14/am/ltlibrary.am: archiver requires
'AM_PROG_AR' in 'configure.ac'
Makefile.am:10: while processing Libtool library 'codeformat.la

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ב', נוב 11, 2013 בשעה 1:48 AM, Matthew Brush
<mbrush at codebrainz.ca> כתב: