[Geany-Users] Geany list

Doug Darrow dsdarrow01 at xxxxx
Sun Nov 10 17:23:27 UTC 2013

Thanks for the replies. And kind offers of condolences.

But I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear. If, in the normal edit
window, I type the line 'for i=1, 10 do'<enter> I want it to
automatically go to the next line with that line indented 3 spaces. ( or
2 or 4 or whatever the indentations is set to) and when I enter a line
'end'<enter> the 'end' is automatically unindented whatever the setting is.

I'm aware of using snippets and tabs within macros. It seems with Geany
that is used to do this (Geany 1.18 or 1.19) But my memory is not so
good these days and I may be wrong. But I'm sure that it used to work in
Scite (but does not work now) which uses Scintilla same as Geany. I
don't remember how I made it work in Scite or Geany. But both have gone
through several upgrades since those days and my memory may be flawed
about this.

If this isn't possible any more, I understand and thank-you for any
offers of assistance.

Doug