[Geany-Users] Geany annoying colors in auto-complete

Vitaly Frodox at xxxxx
Sun Nov 10 15:58:31 UTC 2013

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 05:33:23 +0000
lmx <lmx1 at sapo.pt> wrote:

> Hi guys..
>
> When I am coding...the auto-complete features starts to work, and
> present me a background white, and the foreground for text is white too,
> in the selected item... :S

When I started using Geany, I had the same problem.
I solved it by editing the system theme's settings..

If you use KDE (as me), it's quite easy: System Setting -> Application Appearance -> Colours -> Colours-Tab
and play with colours :) Especially with "Selection Text", "Selection Background" and so on.