[Geany-Users] Geany annoying colors in auto-complete

lmx lmx1 at xxxxx
Sun Nov 10 05:33:23 UTC 2013

Hi guys..

I am using the last version of Geany, with the*editor colors
switched*...I mean *background black, and foreground white.**
*
When I am coding...the auto-complete features starts to work, and
present me a background white, and the foreground for text is white too,
in the selected item... :S

My selection color to chose the right keyword is green..this is very
annoying because it tires your eyes a lot, because you almost can't see
the keyword...and its ugly..

The background have to switch too...black...and the foreground maybe
grey...i don't know, because in diferent operating systems, maybe the
selection color will be different...maybe an grey grey will be a
solution for all...at least a better solution,I think.

look like this:
https://cld.pt/dl/download/0caff1c1-13de-459b-8de7-a398d5d7904d/Share/geany_annoying_auto_complection.png

is there any solution, that I can make a workaround in the preferences
menu?Or does any body knows if it will be fixed?

thanks in advance

regards
tux