[Geany-Users] Gtk App Theming

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Nov 10 05:29:18 UTC 2013

On 13-11-09 09:06 PM, Mike Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been digging into Gtk themes recently, and decided I'd like to have
> geany's sidebar colors match the editor window.  I believe it can be
> done but need to know the widget names of the tree views under the
> Symbols and Documents tabs.
>
> Anyone have experience with this?

Aside from the manual section Lex mentioned, there's also the gtkrc file:

https://github.com/geany/geany/blob/master/data/geany.gtkrc

As well I think you can access most everything else using names/ids
found in the Glade file:

https://github.com/geany/geany/blob/master/data/geany.glade

Although we make no promises on the stability of Glade widget names as
made for plugin API, it's mostly stable.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush