[Geany-Users] Execute SQP in geany

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Sat Nov 9 21:48:49 UTC 2013

Addendum: I just re-enabled the terminal, right-clicked on it, opened
the preferences window and disabled 'Override Geany keybindings'. This
seems to prevent the terminal grabbing the function key presses. So,
give that a try if you don’t want to use MultiTerm (but as I said, I
think MultiTerm is better anyway).

Johannes, on my system the function keys stop working even when the
terminal doesn’t have focus (unless I override the keybindings as above).
James

--
"Unix is the worst computer operating system, except
all the others that have been tried."