[Geany-Users] Creating a version of Geany for Microcontrollers

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Nov 5 01:57:20 UTC 2013

On 13-11-04 02:59 PM, lmx wrote:
> On 03/11/13 11:06, major_ghz wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> i just begin learn python3, if i am more advanced in coding learning
>> may i help you.
>>
>> i just encourage you to you're plugin added,may be just i will backing
>> use information.
>>
>> but need to install dev version in a local floder for testing, i am on
>> sqeeze and i need geany's stable version for my learning.
>>
>> sorry for my poor english,
>> but is good way to progress.
> Hi,
> I am starting it, I will need a little of time to make something that
> makes sense...
> For now I notice that gtk have changed a lot...and the plugin will have
> some deprecated code, but it will work...
> I have not yet finished the GTK GUI...and there are a few things that
> annoy me :S
>
> For now I only have a window, with a notebook inside.
> It will have tabbs(pages in gtk language)...
>
> For now, 6 tabs :
>
> Features - A Place where will be described the MCU caracteristics...
> Diagram - Where will be a pinout description of the MCU, amd maybe more...
> Peripherals - Where will be described the peripherals of the MCU settled
> Registers - Where will be described the registers of the MCU
> ASM Instructions  - where will be described the ASM instruction of MCU
> Something Else - maybe a new "tabb" to add

Seems like a lot of work to maintain the database. Couldn't it just have
a WebKit/PDF Viewer embedded and pull up the manufacturers datasheet
that has all that stuff?

Cheers,
Matthew Brush