[Geany-Users] Creating a version of Geany for Microcontrollers

major_ghz major_ghz at xxxxx
Sun Nov 3 11:06:55 UTC 2013

hi,

i just begin learn python3, if i am more advanced in coding learning
may i help you.

i just encourage you to you're plugin added,may be just i will backing
use information.

but need to install dev version in a local floder for testing, i am on
sqeeze and i need geany's stable version for my learning.

sorry for my poor english,
but is good way to progress.

regard,
major.