[Geany-Users] a snippet for the %cursor%

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sun Jun 23 12:21:48 UTC 2013

On 14/06/2013 13:37, Sean Noble wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to add a snippet for %cursor% in the [Defaults] snippet area.
>
> cur=%snippets%
>
> This does not work as the %cursor% is transformed to the cursor
> location when hitting tab. I am looking for an escape sequence,
> something like:
>
> cur=%%snippet%% or
> cur=\%cursor\%,
>
> such that a literal %cursor% is left after transforming. Those two
> examples don't work, but perhaps there is a way?

Hi,
I'm not sure I understand the first two cur= lines, but perhaps you're
asking how to escape the percent character? If so, try:

cur={pc}cursor{pc}

http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#template-wildcards

That replaces 'cur' with '%cursor%'.