[Geany-Users] No effect from using Tcl keyword list

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Jun 22 16:50:12 UTC 2013

On 13-06-22 01:53 AM, Arpit wrote:
> Matthew Brush <mbrush at ...> writes:
>

>> What Geany version are you using?
>>
>> If 1.22 or newer...
>> Cheers,
>> Matthew Brush
>>

> Hi Matthew
> Your suggestion does not work either. I tried it on geany v1.23. I have
> linked the files you can use to test them out.
> http://ubuntuone.com/4HGKwedibL70GLWGRddoqL
> Thanks
> Arpit

Playing around with a bit, the "expand" key under "[styling]" group
controls the style of TCL {expand}-style keywords. I have no clue what
this does in TCL, but it has to be {inside braces like this}.

As for the "wordexpand" style, I've no clue. I tried reading the lexer
code but it makes no sense how it's organized WRT keyword sets, and
upstream provides 0 documentation on lexers (except the C++ code itself).

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush