[Geany-Users] End key = Go to RH window edge, not line end

Cliff Laine clifflaine at xxxxx
Thu Jun 20 10:54:26 UTC 2013

> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:50:01 +1000
> From: Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com>
> To: Geany general discussion list <users at lists.geany.org>
> Subject: Re: [Geany-Users] End key = Go to RH window edge, not line
> 	end
>
> Both end and alt-end can be redefined in
> menu->edit->preferences->keybindings, so you can swap them yourself.
>
> Cheers
> Lex

Thank you very much Lex. Apologies for having wasted your time in
directing me to something that is there clear as a bell in Geany's
preferences. I thought it was system-wide so was looking
(unsuccessfully) in KDE's keyboard shortcuts.

Cliff