[Geany-Users] geany does not send commands to terminal (in fresh new installation), geany 1.23, GTK 2.24, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit

Marco Bianchi marcolondonuk at xxxxx
Mon Jul 29 16:46:54 UTC 2013

Dear Lex,

I followed your instructions to the letter and it now just works
brilliantly. Thank you very much indeed for this. I spend a lot of time
using geany to code in R and could not bear the idea of having to use
Rstudio!!! (no offence to the latter...)

With best regards and thank you very much again for your help and
assistance.

marco

[image: Inline image 1]