[Geany-Users] geany does not send commands to terminal (in fresh new installation), geany 1.23, GTK 2.24, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit

Marco Bianchi marcolondonuk at xxxxx
Mon Jul 29 13:05:18 UTC 2013

Hello Lex,

thank you for your continuing support. When I run /usr/bin/R it works all
right. Then when I do all the things you have suggested in your email it
works when I use the command geany -v -i -c etc, but it does not work if I
simply type: geany reportEurope1.r (in the directory where the .r file
is)...

marco

[image: Inline image 1]