[Geany-Users] no Terminal tab in Geany preferences??

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Jul 26 15:08:31 UTC 2013

On 25/07/2013 10:53, Marco Bianchi wrote:
> Today (July 2013) I made a brand new installation on a brand new hard disk
> and this time around I have a problem unexpectedly even when libvte9 is
> correctly installed. In Preferences I have the Terminal TAB no problem but
> when I copy and paste a few lines of codes to compile, there is no pasting
> to terminal. Any idea why?

BTW, it's best to start a new thread for this question, more people may
see it.

 From the screenshot you sent me it looks like the terminal is not
starting up properly, just the caret symbol in the top left. It may be a
problem with your libvte version. Just to check, have you edited any
Terminal-related preferences?

Nick