[Geany-Users] set working directory for debug

Drake, Johnathan johnathan.drake at xxxxx
Mon Jul 8 15:57:09 UTC 2013

How does one go about setting the working directory for use with the debugger plugin?  Right now, it wants to start the debug at my base directory which is where my source files are.  I want to be able to set a working directory (where my test files are) so that the debugger executes the target in that directory instead.

Also, is there a way to debug using the build settings?