[Geany-Users] Enable line wrapping based on file type?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at web.de
Wed Jan 30 13:41:22 UTC 2013

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:18:26 +0800
coleman <omegacoleman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I means -- "\", can't you add this to the place you want to wrap in a
> long line, and then start a new line?

The "\" is used in "programming languages"! In my case, I have a simple text file which have a LF as "end of paragraph". Adding "\" would lead to "\" in the resulting output.

As Lex already mentioned. I don't want to have hard wraps. I just don't want to scroll horizontally. So source code should be displayed without wrapped lines, and text files with wraps. ;-)

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>