[Geany-Users] EuGeany - Geany support for the Euphoria Programming Language

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Feb 27 01:26:12 UTC 2013

On 13-02-26 11:54 AM, Codger wrote:
> I attempted to add Euphoria information to: http://wiki.geany.org/config/**
> start <http://wiki.geany.org/config/start>
> It appears that I have mucked up the page a bit by adding my whole file
> when I should have added a link to the file.  I have a draft saved... what
> is the best way
> to recover?

Probably to make the real page separately and just copy/paste markup you
added from the main 'config' page to the subpage for Euphoria. There
might be a way to revert but I didn't see it at a quick scan, maybe only
"admins" can do it or something.

If you can't figure it out, ping me on IRC and I can try to fix it with
my extremely limited Docuwikifu.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush