[Geany-Users] EuGeany - Geany support for the Euphoria Programming Language

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Feb 24 16:17:37 UTC 2013

Le 24/02/2013 03:34, Codger a écrit :
> SUCCESS! Thanks to Colomban, Lex, Matthew and all for the corrections.

No problem :)

> I'll clean up the Euphoria support files and post it to the Geany Wiki.

Also, when creating a custom filetype, you generally want to inherit
styles from the filetype you inherit the lexer from.  E.g., in your case
replacing the whole [styling] section with [styling=Lua].

That's not required of course, but it's less work for you and it's more
future-proof (if new styles are added in the future, you'd automatically
get them).

Regards,
Colomban