[Geany-Users] adding json support

Bob Furber burnsmicro at xxxxx
Fri Feb 22 01:14:50 UTC 2013

Ok, I named the top line of the Build Command dialog "check".

I entered /usr/local/bin/check_json %f in the Command field beside it.

I left the Working Directory field blank.

I entered ([^:]+):([0-9]+) in the Error Regular Expression field at
the bottom of the top block.

Then I clicked Ok and nothing happened. There is no syntax
highlighting of my Json files ..even after restarting Geany.

I am missing something obvious, but I do not see it.

What is it?

Thanks for all your help,

RF