[Geany-Users] Syntax Highlighting for GLSL

Andreas Tscharner andy at xxxxx
Wed Aug 21 11:59:39 UTC 2013

On 20.08.2013 15:35, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> Le 20/08/2013 13:44, Andreas Tscharner a écrit :
>> Hello World,
>
> Hi,

Hello again,
>> Does geany support syntax highlighting for GLSL?
>
> Yes

Thank you for your quick response. This is great news!

>> If yes, what extensions are used for them?
>
> .glsl, .frag, .vert
>
>> If no, how do I add C syntax highlighting for their extensions?
>
> You can edit filetype_extensions.conf and set GLSL to whatever you want,
> see the manual.

No need to, thank you.

and thank you for geany. It's a great IDE!

Best regards
	Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   andy at vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454