[Geany-Users] Searching for filetypes.Povray.conf

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Aug 18 12:33:18 UTC 2013

On 13-08-18 05:23 AM, janc at janc.es wrote:
> Hi! Lex.
>
> Thanks a lot, you hit the bulls-eye.
>
> Now I have a working config:
> /home/*user*/.config/geany/filedefs/filetypes.pov.conf
> /home/*user*/.config/geany/filetype_extensions.conf
>
> Some colors must be edited in:
> /home/*user*/.config/geany/filedefs/filetypes.common
>
> I will keep working about.
>
> If it is useful, I will send a copy of filetypes.pov.conf
> Can it be send as attachment?

If you're brave enough to make a pull request[1] on Github (or less fun,
patch on patch tracker), and assuming it's well-done (we can improve
while it's a pull request), I think there shouldn't be a problem. We
accepted less common filtypes than POV ray files.

I should also note that there's already a POV ray lexer already inside
Scintilla[2].

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

[1] https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request